No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Thursday 18 October 2012

Hubster, the Subsitute Dance Instructor..

Hubster, FizahSem, Elee and ME!
SofiaShereen and Athirah (She is one of my inspiration. She lost a whole lot of weight and her arms are toned. Sigh! I must really work harder in toning my flabby arms.)
*Pictures are taken from Elee Nabilah's Facebook

Gillian Lee a.k.a. Baby G was not able to make it last night so she called Hubster to replace her class. Months back, Hubster choreographed a dance using Usher's Scream and decided to simplify it for the beginner's class. Unfortunately, the steps may not be simple enough as I had to struggle a little to cope (blame it on the muscle ache from my interval weight training sessions with my trainer-in denial mode). What I like about this choreography is there was a lot of those groovy moves that people used to use in dance clubs (dance clubs that play soul groovy music ok... not those remixed stuff where people look high when they dance). I guess it is pretty much doable if I paid more attention but knowing me, I'm easily distracted. The turn out was quite good. There were 8 people in the class (considering that it was a late night class 930pm-1030pm). Some of the Jiggy Monsters joined the class eventho it wasn't BabyG who was instructing. Even FizahSem who normally wouldn't go to the gym that late came just for Hubster's class. Thank you so much for your support! Both Hubster and I appreciate it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment