No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 28 October 2012

Another Hectic Weekend~

I've have been pretty busy last week with all the activities in hand. Last weekend was one of most eventful weekend.

Here's the agenda for last weekend:
Friday: Hari Raya Haji Celebration
Woke up early to assist Mother in Law in the Kitchen while Hubster's off for prayers.
After prayers, we had a small family breakfast with in laws.
Shortly after, we were off to my parents place where my relatives from my mother's side were and had another meal.
Mom purchased Astro's First "Untuk Tiga Hari" for RM15 (48 hours air time). - Review coming up soon~
The ladies watched the show while the men were off for Friday prayers.
Shortly after, I had to wait for Hubster to collect our portion of the sacrificed cow.
That night, we went out for dinner at Paradigm mall where my mom claimed Pandora charms as her birthday present from Uncle Majade, Aunty Gayah and Mummyang

Saturday: My mother's and Father in Law's Birthday
Woke up early again and had breakfast with in laws.
Headed to Tmn Tun and picked up stuff to Aunty Gayah's house.
Briefly set up for my mom's surprise birthday party.
Waited for my sister till 11 something when we finally gave up and went back home for a shower.
Headed back to Tmn Tun and picked up more stuff and off to Aunty Gayah's place.
Complete the set up for my mom's party.
My mom's surprise party.
Big Bang's Concert *super super awesome concert that i'm still having the Big Bang Fever today"

Sunday: Nestle's World Walking Day
Woke up early again for the Walk.
After the walk, came back home and took a shower.
Lunch with in laws.
Fetched my mom and went to HomeDec exhibition at KL Convention Center where we bought a few things for our new crib.
Back to Kelana Jaya then after Maghrib Prayers, we were off for dinner at Mesra Kelana with my sister in law.

So, you pretty much can imagine how hectic my weekend was. LOL! It can be tiring having to squeeze everything during the weekend. Tonight, I'm planning to take a break from gym to save my energy for tomorrow's PT session at the gym. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment