No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 10 June 2013

Hectic Weekends Ahead...

With additional weight and swollen legs, you'ld think that I'll be slowing down my pace. Unfortunately, that is not the case for me. Sometimes I wish I can slow down or in better ways of putting it, I wish I would slow down. However, looking back at the circumstances and how much I'll miss, I think it is really not worth giving up the activities for some time off. Tomorrow, my favorite 2 Mat Salleh celups, Aby and Azrai will be coming to Malaysia for 3 weeks during their summer break. 

Aby and her brother Azrai
Since they're back, a whole lot of activities were planned. If possible, I would like to take part in their activities especially during the weekends (since that is the only time that I'm free. Staying in Cyberjaya really makes me feel as if I'm staying outstation). Being married, I will also need to accommodate my in laws plans. So you can roughly imagine how pact my schedule is. 

For example this weekend, I've delivery to make for the japanese cotton business I've just invested myself into for that little extra income, an appointment with Arene, an appointment with the hommies in BSC, a holy recital function at my in laws which would require my presence after lunch till the next day, my 1st hypnobirth class and Azrai's birthday party. I can't even say all of that in one breath. I will most prolly be exhausted. Owh, I would prolly need to squeeze in present shopping for the 2 little rascals in the picture above. GASP!

Next weekend would prolly be another whole hectic weekend with 1 akad nikah, medical check ups, 2 wedding receptions, a trip to PD to join my family and of course hypnobirth class before going to my in laws for some quality time. 

Which is most prolly why I am really looking forward to the week after. I will be taking a short break with hubster to celebrate our 1st anniversary. This includes a Romantic Rendezvous Package. Pictures to keep me motivated (pictures are from google):



No comments:

Post a Comment