No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Hubster's First Ever Dance Competition

Last Sunday was Hubster's first ever dance competition. I went there just in time for his performance and could only stay till his performance was over. Why? I was kinda the only one with keys when my parents just came back from their company trip (they brought all their staff for a short break. I have no idea why people find it hard to believe). I was at Taylor's Lakeside college for the competition when they arrived home. So, some of them had to wait for me outside of the house for quite some time. LOL! Anyway, Hubster's performance was awesome to me. They were very animated but I wouldn't categorize it as cultural. That would be the only reason why they didn't win. If it weren't an international cultural event, i strongly believe that they deserve to win. Nonetheless, Hubster had a lot of fun enjoying the experience and will be having even more fun the weekend after next when they'll be going off to Redang for a trip.

Memories of Hubster's experience uploaded by his friends via Facebook.


By the way, the girls won the 1st runner up prize, Congratulations! Too bad I didn't get the chance to see the performance. Can't wait for Emerson to upload the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment