No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 3 June 2013

Hukum Tak Nak Bayar PTPTN

During the critical political times, especially before the election, we heard so many debates for Free Education. During this time also, some of the opposition supporters told me that PTPTN is wrong and even if I took the loan, I should not pay it because it is considered as "Riba". For those who does not know what Riba means, Riba is forbidden in Islamic economic jurisprudence (fiqh) and considered as a major sin. Simply, unjust gains in trade or business, generally through exploitation. Here is a video by a renowned ustaz in Malaysia named Ustaz Azhar Idrus on not paying back the PTPTN loan for your information.

 

It is very important for us to not mix religion with politics. A loan is still a loan. We are not encouraged to take it but if we have to, we should pay it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment