No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Coach Lanyard from Intan Ice

After 4 years of serving me, my coach lanyard has bid farewell to me and is now resting in peace in my drawer.
Thank you my dearest lanyard. Served me so well and stood by my side ever since I first started working.
Coach, being an important brand, is pretty pricey here in Malaysia. I was so keen to get another lanyard to replace my previous one. Lucky me, I did not have to look further as I've know this lady who addresses herself as Intan Ice (but i just call her Kak Intan). Previously, I bought quite a number of Nyx make up from her as presents for my 2 favorite people, Tira and Sri. One thing I like about her is that I can ask advise about makeups and she will give an honest answer. It's not just about making the product sell but it is also about customer satisfaction. I contacted her to get a lanyard and she was very helpful. This time around, the item came slightly later than expected due to some unexpected delays. She felt really bad that she included a what she call a 'small' gift which is a full size Lavender Indulgent Body Lotion. Very humble you are, Kak Intan. Honestly, if I'm like super rich, I'll buy most of my make up supplies especially NARS from her. Haha! Too bad I'm not really the kind who wears all that much make up.
The 'Small' Gift and my new lanyard. Small la sgt Kak Intan. Thank you so much ok!
By the way, you can check her website out at Beauty Bazaar. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment