No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 16 June 2013

Random Ramblings from a Ruthless Soul.. Haha!!!! This is Madness!



People always say that if you can visualize your dream, it only means that you can achieve that dream of yours. So, really, that does give you the picture that it is ok to daydream and it is very important to match you daydream with reality. Having the dream very much in detail is good also as it tells you what you want and what you need to achieve. It is always good to aim higher. As for me, I am pretty much stuck in a transition mode because of the convenience that I need for my baby. But I can’t deny that all this waiting pretty much demotivates me and I’m honestly getting impatient. I would like to think that this is the chance for me to plan my steps. However, being human, I am often conflicted by my own fears which most of the time worry about losing that sense of belonging. I was told that sometimes, it is the baby who is affecting the way I think and feel (vice versa). Having all these mixed feelings made me wonder whether it is me or is it the baby? For some cases, I do have a solution for it. However, for others, I find myself absolutely ruthless and looking for a solution. Believe it or not, for some reason, I find myself a little bit more driven nowadays. Suddenly, I have all sorts of desires and plans. I pretty much have this thing that tells me, “OK, this is what I want. I want this kind of life. I want to do this. This is what I love. I want to go for it”. But wait, I just need to wait for another 5 months. So here I am, tap tap tap.. tapping my fingers on my keyboard… typing out what I want, click click click… clicking the mouse as I browse the net for the things that I want… as I sing, “I’ve got a burning desire for you baby~”.

No comments:

Post a Comment