No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Aaina Caring Nina's Super Belated Birthday Dinner

On the 29th of August, my favorite pipi gebu bestie, Aaina turned 26. Since it was fasting month, Aaina, Mash and I just hung out at The Chocolate Lounge, The Curve and passed her the present 5 of us (Ely, Mash, Ayeshah, Tira and I) bought her. It was this MNG bag she really wanted. I promised to treat her dindin but due to our hectic schedule, we had to postponed it slightly more than a month. I took her to Bistro 42 at Bangsar Village 2 for the treat. Both of us ordered something light for dinner and got some desserts after. 

Here are some pictures:





Complimentary Bread

Pan Seared Scallops

Ranch Sandwich

Aaina with the Tea Set. She was instantly reminded of Disney's Beauty and the Beast.


Classic Choclate Cake

Which to eat first?


With Aaina just before heading home

I hope Aaina Caring Nina enjoyed her meal. 

Happy Belated Birthday, Love! 

Muachs!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment