No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 10 October 2011

Terry Fox Run KL 2011


My very first run was the Terry Fox Run KL 2010. This year, they will be having one on the 13th November 2011 at Padang Merbok. No registration is required. As long as you buy the t-shirt (RM30 each), you can run. The money will  go to CARIF for cancer research charity. The standard route is about 5km and the family route is 3.6km. 

T shirt sales will be at:
1 Utama
29th-30th October
Bangsar Village 1
29th-30th October
5th-6th November
From 10am-10pm

If you can't make it for the run, just buy the t-shirt for charity. :)

That's what I'll do~! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment