No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Princess Nayla's 4th Birthday Party

Princess Nayla just turned 4!
Princess Nayla
Since Little Nayla is such a princess, we chose a princess themed party. My parents, my sister and I chipped in some money so that Princess Nayla can have a royal event! With the help of Kak Azleeta and the twins who work for my mom, the event was a success.

Princess Nayla's Side Table
Beauty Parlour with all the essential tools for a Royal Makeover
Photo Booth. The Princes and Princesses will choose the photo frame they want. Then, we will take a picture of them in their best Prince/Princess Pose and place the picture in the frame.
Prizes to be Won!
Doorgifts
Table for the Princesses
Table for the Princes
Princess Nayla and Prince Faeq
Beauty Couch!
Best dressed! Princess Elisa!
Marshmallow Pops
Red Velvet Cupcakes from Djua Delights
Macaroons from Djua Delights too
Fruit Tartlets and Brownies
Super Awesome Birthday Cake by La Panadera
Jelly Cups
Marshmallow Hearts
Dessert Bar

Party!
The Adults
Nayla blowing the candles
 Thank you all for coming to share the celebration with us!

Happy Birthday Princess Nayla!!!

-XoXo-

No comments:

Post a Comment