No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Tea at Bistro 42 with Tira and Sri for their Belated Birthday Treat.

You might have read Aaina's Super Belated Birthday Treat post earlier. Thing is I owed Aaina, Sri and Tira a Birthday Treat. These are 3 special people I collected throughout the years (Sri from Primary, Aaina from Secondary and Tira from my University days). I promised all three of them a meal at Bistro 42. Since Aaina is not free on weekends, I planned a seperate outting with her (hence the earlier post). Due to my super hectic schedule yesterday (Levain for Bfast with family, Wedding@DePalma at noon and dance class at 6pm), I could only fit in a short tea session. 
Sri the Gangsta!
With SriHunny
My Sailormoon Pose and TiraSuperstar
Check out the Tea Set Y'all! 
Drinking tea with my fav Superstar
Just the Three of Us! 
For your information, the price of the tea set increased from RM49.90 to RM59.90. However, they did add a few stuff and have a better selection of sandwiches. The Chocolate Mousse Strawberry Cake is to die for!

Hope the girls enjoyed their belated birthday tea session even tho it's just for a short while~!

Love them to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment