No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 31 October 2011

The Pink Hope Charity Walk 2011

Last Sunday (30th October 2011), Leo Club Damansara organized a Pink Hope Charity Walk to donation for the breast cancer society of Malaysia called "Pride". I'm a big supporter of all these charity for cancer since there is a history of cancer in my family. The purpose of this walk to is help other gain awareness about breast cancer; and provide moral and mental support to the breast cancer patients and survivors. It was a 4.3km walk around the Botanical Garden of FRIM (Forest Research Institute of Malaysia).

Upon arrival~ Me, Farah and SriHunny.
Btw, I was trying my best to check in on Facebook. Unfortunately, there was something wrong with facebook that I couldn't check in nor could I upload any photos.
Lions' President giving a speech.
Participants
In support of battling against Breast Cancer
With Farah Lamparina
With Tira Superstar
With Sri Hunny
Early Morning before the Walk
The Official T-shirt for the Walk
Sri Hunny, Tira Superstar, Amy (Nice to meet you btw), Farah Lamparina and ME!
with Sri Hunny and Farah Lamparina
Finisher Goodie Bag

The walk was good. There were stations at almost every 250m with granola bars and water. Walking in the botanical garden and passing through the reserved forest was definitely refreshing. They also offered free medical test there. Unfortunately, we were too hungry to wait and went straight to Ismail for roti canai and fried chicken. :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment