No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 24 October 2011

Birthday Wishlist

*BEWARE*

This is a shameless post...

Every year, when my birthday is just around the corner (6th January), my friends will be very very frantic. Why? Because they have to really squeeze their brains in order to think of what to get me. Hihi.. Actually, I am to be blamed for this because being such a fussy pot, if I don't like the birthday gift, I will give it away. (I mean what's the point of keeping something in my room to collect dust, right? Might as well I give it to someone who needs it).

To make life easier for everyone, let me list down things I need/want:
1. Katy Perry Adidas Collection (pink with blue stripes)
2. A pair of running shoes (Size UK3 or US5 or EU35) +hiking shoes would be great too.
3. Spa treatments, you can just purchase those cheap ones at groupsmore or mydeal.
4. Sports Bra
5. Running Pouch (those I can wear when I run)
6. Water Back Pack (for Hiking)
7. Toiletries (Toothpaste, body wash, Speed Stick, Shampoo... Can help me save some money)
8. Electric tea pot for my room

TiraSuperstar will be getting me the Katy Perry Adidas Collection. You can contact her if you want to chip in.

Update on the 17th november: dayana just asked me if i'ld like to go for a choc spa.. Ahaks! ;p

Hihi..

Thank you.

Warmest regards,
The Shameless Chubby Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment