No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 31 October 2011

Hooray is Married Yow!

Huraizi Zazili was my schoolmate who once resided at the back house where we currently operate our catering business. We were in the same primary school, tuition and the same secondary school. Initially, we weren't that close to each other. We got to know each other during the age phase where girls hate boys and vice versa. My love to bully and tease him doesn't really help. Well, being friends with him is not merely as important as knowing his mom. Why? His mom makes the most awesome awesome dessert i've ever tasted! It wasn't till after secondary school when we really started being friends. However, bullying him became a habbit. As a result, he was always forced to be my driver and treat me 'lala' at Uptown Damansara.

During his university days, one girl caught his attention and eventually they fell in love. Last Saturday was their wedding reception. The theme was pastel colors with hydrangeas. The hall was beautifully decorated and i especially loved the viking table decor.

For his wedding present, we got him a Zwilling JA Heckel sauce pan with glass cover and a Bodum earl grey tea pot.
Wedding Present from Akasha, Aaina, Marsh, Sara, Ag and Me!
Sara, Natira, Marsh and Kiera
With Marsh and Ag
Kiera and Marsh
Viking Table Decor
Marsh, Natira, Sara, Me and Kiera
Sexy Marsh
With Kiera
Anyway, I would like to congratulate Huraizi on his wedding. May both him and his lovely wife have a blissful marriage. Thank you so much for the invitation!

No comments:

Post a Comment