No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Friday 23 November 2012

2 weeks count down starts now!

My 2 weeks count down starts now. This is the time when I will start to try my best attempt to boost up my metabolic rate a lil. Even though I'm having a bad muscle sore from yesterday's training session, I pushed myself to do a bit of a cardio workout to burn some fat (which I haven't been.. hence the weight gain... thank god I was still going for my PT sessions so the weight gain are pretty much firm mass). I went on a short interval session on the treadmill - 6 sets of intervals (3 minutes running (9km/h) and 3 minutes of jogging (6km/h)). I wouldn't say that it was the best I've done but it is a good progress I suppose. Well, at least I'm going somewhere.

6 sets of intervals (3 minutes running (9km/h) and 3 minutes of jogging (6km/h)) + Warming up and Cooling Down. Sigh! Only 199 Calories....

Flushed after running
 
Loving my panda tee from FOS. Mind you it only cost RM15!
Maybe it's just me but I strongly disagree allowing children in the gym and even worse, try on gym equipments.You see, they're having this bring your child to work event today. While I was running on the treadmill, a woman brought her 8 year old son into the gym. I was like, Hmmm... Ok... Maybe she's just showing her kid where she goes for Yoga lessons. But then, she had this "brilliant" idea to have her kid go on the treadmill  and try it on so that she can take a picture of him. Like really, I'm really not sure where her brains were. She put the kid at a pace of 3.4 km/h. Even those kids who are training for sports weren't placed on a treadmill at such a young age. Sure, it still seemed doable. Well, that is until the kid starts pressing the buttons and increased the speed to 8km/h. He was really struggling not to fall. Instead of straight away pulling the 'Stop' trigger, the mother struggled to find out how to reduce the speed. Like really woman, you let your kid on the treadmill when you yourself are not familiar with the machine? Where in god's name is your freaking brains? Even if you do go for yoga lessons, it doesn't make you a gym expert! Sure, I do not have kids but I think I know better than to place a kid on the treadmill (especially without expert supervision). I wanted to scold the woman for her actions but decided to try stay calm instead. Sigh! People nowadays....

Anyway, I'm really not sure whether it is the change of lifestyle or something but it sure is even more difficult to maintain the ideal figure after marriage. Wish me luck ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment