No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 4 November 2012

Big Bang Alive Concert Tour 2012

For a few months now, Hubster and I were very much hyped up about Big Bang's Alive Concert. We went through the song line up and the clips. Eventhough we didn't manage to memorized the korean bits of their songs but we almost got the chorus right and memorized all the English bits of the song. We learned the Korean bits of the song by Ear. So when the concert day came, we were very excited. Our Uniqlo Limited edition T-shirt were all ready. We celebrated my mom's 55th Birthday earlier that day but left earlier for the concert. Everyone was surprised that we had the t-shirts. I suppose they weren't aware of how good Big Bang is. 

The moment we arrived at the Stadium Merdeka where the concert was held, we could feel the Big Bang fever slowly going around. A lot of them had Big Bang T-shirts on and some merchandise for the concert. We arrived pretty late and rushed into the stadium where we waited patiently along with the other 15,000 fans. The weather wasn't all that great but that didn't stop us. Hubster was on his way to buy rain ponchos but on his way out, the organizers gave him a few. Kudos to the organizers for being efficient. So, there we were waiting patiently in the rain. You'ld think they would postpone the concert an hour or so but that's not the case for this concert. 8.30 pm sharp, a RED.fm deejay went on stage and gave a few words then the backstage crew went to drain as much water on the stage as they can.

Shortly after...the music started to play in a higher quality then before (i'm asuming that they didn't have all the speakers on before the concert) and the video started playing. Big Bang's Alive intro was on and the curtains dropped as 5 capcules appeared on stage. The stage was fully built with HD screens and the 5 Big Bang members got out of their capsule and started performing. They really put on a show. Danced and sang live even better than they sound on the recordings. The stage was fully utilized and the live band was awesome! They said that they will try their best to give the best concert and they delivered! It was the best concert i've ever been to next to Micheal Jackson's. They could dance actively without affecting the quality of their vocals especially when they stretch the chords out. I've been to Backstreet Boys (BSB)'s concert and trust me, compared to Big Bang, BSB is considered as mediocre. Big Bang could even perform without the live band by beat boxing and humming. My favorite member of Big Bang, Taeyang even rapped, "Ak-Ak-Ak-Aku cinta padamu~!" creatively for us, Malaysians. He is utmost the most adorable person with the best stage presentation ability. The stage was slippery and he almost tripped while performing his single, "Wedding Dress" but maintained his cool and continued with the show. You would think he wouldn't go to that area but no... he danced/ walked/ passed by and almost slipped again. By the 3rd and 4th time passing that area, Taeyang suavely slide through making it as if it is apart of the show. He also walked near the audience and shook hands with the fans. They even did an encore! Not just one song but at least 4!

Owh and guess what?!! Just before exiting the stage, Taeyang took off his shirt! I screamed like a mad person (completely forgetting that I've my spouse sitting right next to me). Hubster, who? Hahaha!!! I kid I kid... Hubster, you still reign my heart... But Taeyang topless.... 
....
....
....
....
Hahahahah!!!!!!! 
I love you, Hubster!!!!

There were several newspaper that covered the concert but honestly, i don't think they know much about Big Bang. Some commented about how "Fantastic baby was supposed to be performed first as it is Big Bang's most famous song"! *Slap on the forehead*. Dear reporters, please do your research first. You are clearly making a fool out of yourself! Hubster rate the concert 9/10 and the only reason they lost a point was because of the venue which is not Big Bang not YG entertainment's fault. They should have done it at Bukit Jalil. In fact, it's been over a week and we're still in our Big Bang fever. We even tried to get tickets to Big Bang's concert on the 15th December in London. Unfortunately, the tickets were already sold out! Both Hubster and I plan to get much better seats for their next concert.
Stadium Merdeka!
Hubster and I
It started to rain but that didn't stop us!
Multicolored rain ponchos in front of us. Made me feel as in I'm seated behind the Power Rangers!
Shot of me from Hubster's phone in my rain poncho.
Big Bang out of the Time Capsule! They are indeed very much ALIVE!
Blue LEDs when they're performing Blue. Unfortunately, it is not so obvious. Darn IT!
Big Bang!
My Tae Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment