No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Melaleuca

Both my husband and I are pretty skeptical when it comes to Multi Level Marketing even though we've seen a lot of people earning extra cash by joining Premium Beautiful, Cosway, Usana and what not. I've been following newsfeed on Facebook and saw a couple of updates from my cousin, Abg Jaafar about how another cousin's eczema was healing because of this product called Renew by Melaleuca. 

Slowly, word gets around and one after another family member with eczema are trying this product. They too are happy with the results.
A picture of my cousin's sons arm that is healing after using Renew Skin Cream. His hand used to be irritated and scaly because of eczema.
My mom told me about how good the products are and both my hubster and I were encourage to join in support of Abg Jaafar. Initially, we thought of just joining and take orders from my mom. We were asked to meet him at their office in Bangsar near Menara UOA (Just on top of Old Town Kopitiam near the Bangsar LRT Station) for him to explain further. A friend of his (who apparently knows me and my family - sorry for not recognizing) was there to explain about the products. We were wondering why she was there but as we went through the products, I understood why. The products that Melaleuca varies from supplements to household products. They have vitamins, shampoo, soaps, lotions, cosmetics, detergents and the list goes on. What attracted us to the product was that they really promote a healthy lifestyle that is eco-friendly. 

Here are a few reasons why:
  1. When introduced to this meal supplement called attain, the product was explained to be a supplement for those who are too busy to grab lunch. Unlike other companies that encourages meal supplements as replacements in order to lose weight. 
  2. They have these fitness enhancer such as Access bars (which Hubster is now a big fan of) that helps in fat burning during workout sessions. It states there that it helps to turn fat into fuel. How exactly? We'll talk about it later. From what I know, it does give you that extra energy you need. According to hubster, "penat tu still penat tapi tak pancit" (still get tired working out but he still has the energy to carry on and work that extra mile). I kinda like this because it does not tell you that fat loss is easy.
  3. The products are eco-friendly that even the bottles are made from biodegradable materials. You can try burning the bottles, it smells different as compared to normal bottles. 
  4. The ingredients used are all natural ingredients. They do not use chemicals. (A plus point considering that I've sensitive skin which often get irritated when  I carry out my chores)
  5. Most of the products are concentrated that you do not need to use a lot. Some of the cleaning products can be diluted into 6 bottles which will prolly last you for at least 6 months. In the long run, you end up saving not only the earth but also cash!
Well the list goes on. I would advice you to set an appointment to go there for further explanations. 
You might think that you will have to spend thousands to join and will have to spread the word/ sell the products. But really, the commitment is really reasonable. Monthly, you will only need to spend around RM200-300 which is pretty much the same amount of money you spend monthly at your local hypermarket. Looking through my monthly commitment, it wouldn't hurt hubster's wallet my purse. It's just that instead of buying products from the hypermarket, shop at Melaleuca instead. 

After our visit, we decided to purchase a few products for our own use instead of just for my mom.
The Renew cream helped with hubster's eczema. Hubster now not only use their soap and eczema lotion. He now also uses their herbal shampoo as well for scalp care. Me? I'm still finishing the products I have.

We've been purchasing products from them for 2 months now and so far, we are very happy with our purchase. We will share our experience using their products soon.

Not only that, we are currently helping my mom and aunt to purchase the products for them (so that they can get member's price). Friends and other family members are starting to try out the products. 

Visit http://melaleuca.com.my/ Take a look at the products that they have. They are all toxin free with halal certificates from IFANCA.

Owh, by the way, they are having a promotion till the end of the month. The joining fee is just RM10 instead of RM70. If you are interested, contact Jaafar Wan Ismail at 016-2082850.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment