No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Fajar Menyinsing Bahagian 2

What started 2 years back has now become a tradition. What am I referring to? I’m actually referring to the tradition of watching the Twilight Saga series with Tira, Sri, Dayana and Farah. We may not start at the beginning of the series but decided to make it a tradition after watching it together. After all, Twilight series is really not for guys. They would prolly fall asleep then complain after about how they wasted RM15 to watch a whole load of crap! Haha!!! Hubster vowed to never watch it again after the first movie and I vowed to never watch it with a guy. It is very nice to have something to share with your girlfriends and have it as a some sort of tradition. 
Us at Pasta Zamnai before the movie
With Sri
Dayana, Tira and Farah
Having read the series, I didn’t expect much of the movie. I was very disappointed with the book. The author have a way of having things really exciting as it was approaching to the climax of the story but then, at the peak of the climax, everything pretty much went like a dead line of a life-support machine. Of course, we love the ideology of Edward who loves unconditionally and the idea of Jacob who is oh-so macho but seriously, would there be a guy who is so selfless and is ok that the partner loves 2 person at one time; then later on is ok with the other guy being in love with his (Edward's) daughter? I mean how incest can Jacob be? First you are in love with Bella coincidentally, you’re imprinted to the daughter? LOL!
Shine Bright like a Diamond?
Owh wait! The best part, you know how they portrayed Edward sparkling like diamonds? I found the best theme song to describe that and it is none other than Rihanna’s Shine Bright like a Diamond. LOL! I planted the thought in all of their heads that when Bella was in the position where the sunlight, all of us burst out laughing. We have got to be the noisiest lot because we were pretty much laughing all the way because the show was so corny and the subtitle helps. Who would have thought that Breaking Dawn Part 2 would be translated as Fajar Menyinsing Bahagian 2?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment