No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 4 November 2012

Mini Putt@Citta Mall

Yesterday, we had a small family outing at CittaMall for Mini Golf. Hubster bought these 50% vouchers from Groupon and set aside one day for his family to join in the fun. FIL, MIL and BIL are all golfers so they had the upper hand in the game. However, each one of my in laws are good in sports so that's as much as I can say considering I'm pretty much flawed when it comes to sports and games. I'm always the last one with the lowest score. You pretty much can guess who lost last night's game but hey! I scored a hole in one ok! Although it was only because of luck but still! I rock!

Anyway, there is a total of 18 holes and each hole have their own challenges that you will need to overcome. If you are not sure of the rules, you don't need to worry because there will be a short briefing at the first hole. Each person will be given a ball and a mini putter. A scorecard will be given to each group for record purpose. The scores are based on how many shots you take to get the ball in the hole (maximum 7 points). At the end of the game, the one with the lowest score, wins!

Here are some pictures:
Counter
That Fatty is ME!
FIL and SIL
Hubster taking a shot.
2 points!
SIL
BIL

Hole in 1 y'All!
SIL after scoring her Hole in 1
2nd attempt!
Trying my best to not hit more than twice!
Failed! It took me 3 attempts to complete this hole.
Scorecards! Did you bottom right? 6th row from the bottom? That's my hole in one! *completely ignoring the bottom right total score*

We all enjoyed ourselves there! I would highly recommend this game if you are looking for a way to spend quality time with family and friends.

4 comments:

  1. Do they provide lockers to store your belongings?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they don't. We carried our bags along. The area is pretty small so it's really not all that troublesome.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the information : )

      Delete