No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Wednesday 1 January 2014

First Day at Work, 2014

It's the first day of work this year, feeling a little bit motivated to be a better person, I came to work with my organizer and wearing a little bit of make up for a more matured and serious look.
The never ending mails and list of things to do that keeps on growing...

Selfie just to prove that I am wearing make up
Say Hello to a more serious me....

8.30am.... Still serious...

8.40am.... Serious still...

8.45am.... Trying to be serious...

8.46am.... Still trying my best to be serious...

.......
.......
.......
.......
.......

Gorjes right?
Or maybe not! Hahaha!

Sigh! Cost of living is increasing.. Workload is increasing.. Everything is increasing this year except for the salary.. I'ld say in the end of the day, we are all trying our best to make our ends meet. Everyone is very frustrated with what is going on at work. I am trying my best to not let the negativity affect my performance. Lets hope that I will remain optimistic throughout the year and also hope for a better side income to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment