No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Zara's very first Mobile Phone

The other day, hubster and I went to Hamleys at One Utama to look for our niece, Khyra's birthday present. We stumbled across Leap Frog's mobile phone toy. I recalled reading in Baby Center that mobile phone exercise is good to encourage babies to communicate. The phone encourages interaction by having your friend Monkey to say answer your call (when you press the button) and sometimes call you back). What attracted me most was the song that the phone sings: 

" Hi! Sing with me! '123 Thanks for calling me; 321 say Good bye when you're done!' Goodbye!"

By the way, I love love love Leap Frog's toys and think that they are totally awesome! Without thinking that much, we bought the phone for her. She's such a lucky princess. I got my first phone when i was 15 years old! LoL! Anyway, both hubster and I are big fans of toys. Not really sure who is more excited; us or Zara.

Anyway, today, since hubster was off to get his knees checked by Dr Zul of Gleneagles (super awesome and modest doctor), i decided to call him to ask how it went and check on my daughter. I went to my address book and typed 'Z..A..' Urmmm.. Why is there no result? It took me awhile to realize *take a deep breath and shamefully admit* that I was trying to call my 4 months old daughter!!! Haha!!!

Gosh! What was i thinking? Zara was going to answer, "Hi mummy!"?!!! Haha!! Things that happen when you are a mom. :p

Zara with the Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment