No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Saturday 11 January 2014

Weekend Support

When you have a new resolution to be fit and healthy, it is always important that you tell the people around you what your intentions are in hope that they would understand and support you as well. In my case, quite a number of my friends are on the same boat. Some enrolled in the gym and have been consistently going. We've even created a whatsapp group where we try to share fitness motivation. Both hubster and I have allocated every Saturday for us to go to the park for a short jog/run. We were about to get lazy to wake up early when our friend, Mash messaged saying that she is going. We took it as a positive push so that we would get off our lazy bums and exercise. Proud to say, we completed our rounds. This incident proves just how good having friends with the same goal. That way, we can always motivate each other. 
FYI, we were jogging at this time.
Soy Protein is great for recovery and nothing beats Jenny Hong.

1 comment: