No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Thursday 9 January 2014

Something to Share

My father in law may have been a notable police officer but you'll never believe his sense of humor's level! 

Here are some of the things he shared:

Ape Dah Jadi Dengan Malaysia ? Lepas Naikkan Harga Barang , Lepas tu Mengharamkan Wanita Memakai Tudung . Whats Goin On ?
KERAJAAN MALAYSIA AKAN HARAMKAN PEMAKAIAN TUDUNG DI IPTA & IPTS TERMASUK SEKOLAH .
Pihak Menteri Juga Sudah Mengeluarkan Notis Bagi Pengharaman Pemakaian Tudung Ini Di Semua IPTA Dan IPTS Dan Juga Akan Menghantar Notis Ini Ke Sekolah-Sekolah . Pihak Menteri Juga Telah Menyenaraikan Beberapa Jenis Tudung Yang Haram Dipakai Sewaktu Berada Di Dalam Sekolah Ataupun Kawasan Kampus . Antara Jenis Tudung
Yang Tidak Boleh Dipakai Ialah :
1-TUDUNG SAJI .
2-TUDUNG PERIUK .
3-TUDUNG BOTOL .
4-TUDUNG CAT .
Eh ? Jangan Buat Muka , Aku Pun Terkena Lah! 😃✌😜😜😜😅


😂😂😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment